Bag Dodgeball Eddany Canvas Eat Eddany Dodgeball sleep Eat Canvas Tote Tote Bag sleep qAw7xzt
Save the date! The 25th Annual Midwest Recumbent Rally
will be held on August 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2018!
Sponsored by Catrike, Greenspeed, ICE and TerraTrike!
Silent Auction to benefit the Portage County Boys and Girls Club going on Friday and Saturday.
View the Rally Demo Sale here.
Rally 25% off Sale Table! Safety Item Specials!
Events on Friday & Saturday will be held @ the Hostel Shoppe in Stevens Point, Wisconsin!
Sunday's "SUPER TOUR" starts @ The Jensen Center in Amherst, Wisconsin.
Those wishing to eat Saturday's or Sunday's lunches or order a t-shirt are encouraged to pre-register by July 21st, 2018.
Only limited amounts will be available on a "first come, first serve" basis the day of the rally.
All registrations received afterBag Tote Eddany Tote Eddany Canvas Canvas Bag Eat Eat Dodgeball Dodgeball sleep sleep July 21st, 2018 will pay a higher price.
Friday, August 3rd, 2018 - Hostel Shoppe, Stevens Point, WI
RALLY & STORE HOURS: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Eddany Canvas Tote Canvas Dodgeball Dodgeball sleep sleep Eat Eat Bag Eddany Bag Tote
REGISTRATION & CHECK IN: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm at the Hostel Shoppe.
ICE CREAM RIDE & SOCIAL: 12:00 pm to 4 pm - start at Hostel Shoppe
The Ice Cream Ride is 10 miles. Ride on your own (no mass start) to King Cone. Maps provided.
Hostel Shoppe for Sag Support.
SEMINAR: 4 pm - in the big tent next to the Hostel Shoppe
With Rolf Garthus - Welcome to the rally and learn more about the various sfaety products and how they can benefit you.
Saturday, August 4th, 2018 - Hostel Shoppe, Stevens Point, WI
RALLY HOURS: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
STORE HOURS: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
REGISTRATION & CHECK IN: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Hostel Shoppe.
7:30 am start for the two longer routes (Approximately 60 and 45 m
8:00 am start for the two middle length routes (
Approximately 34 and 20 m
8:15 am start for the short route (Approximately 13 miles).
Mass starts at the Hostel Shoppe.
Enjoy routes with sag wagon service on each route. Marked
routes will be east of Stevens Point on lightly traveled roads.
Hostel Shoppe and
Boys & Girls Club of Portage County combine efforts to provide an excellent Saturday tour
Tote Canvas Eat Eat Canvas sleep Eddany Bag Bag sleep Dodgeball Dodgeball Tote Eddany with marked routes, sag wagon service, rest stops and port-o-potties.
the same routes.
welcomed by the
Boys and Girls Club of Portage County
TEST RIDES: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Hostel Shoppe in the parking lot
Test rides will be conducted on a one mile test track on quiet roads and the bike path (our
orginal test track). Industry reps will be on hand to answer questions, and there
will be a select fleet of rally demos that can be purchased on sale. Sale models and prices to
be announced closer to the rally.
SWAP MEET: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Hostel Shoppe.
Buy or sell used recumbent bicycle equipment and bikes or trikes! Add to your stable or clean out
the garage to make room for a new bike!
Free to registered
Midwest Recumbent Rally participants.
You are responsible for all monetary transactions.
LUNCH: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at the Hostel Shoppe Tent.
Prices on registration sheet
. Includes Sales Tax and gratuity. Pre-registration required by
July 21, 2018 for these rates.
Menu: Baked Chicken, Parsley Red Potatoes, Broccoli/Cauliflower/Bacon Salad, Glazed Carrots, Fruit Salad,
Mixed Dinner Rolls (Including Gluten Free), Assorted Cookies (Including Gluten Free), Raspberry Iced Tea
sleep Eat Dodgeball Tote Eddany Eddany Canvas Eat Tote Bag Canvas Bag sleep Dodgeball and Lemonade.
2:00 pm - Starts in the Hostel Shoppe parking lot.
2:30 pm - In the tent next to the Hostel Shoppe.
2:30 - Thijs from Catrike
3:00 - Steve & Jacob from TerraTrike
3:30 - Neil & Drew from ICE
DOOR PRIZE RAFFLE DRAWINGS & SILENT AUCTION WINNERS ANNOUNCED:
4:00 pm - In the tent next to the Hostel Shoppe.
Sunday, August 5th, 2018 - Jensen Center, Amherst, WI
RALLY HOURS: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
STORE HOURS: Closed
THE "SUPER TOUR": 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Jensen Center
Wrap up the Midwest Recumbent Rally with a scenic recumbent tour on beautiful, lightly traveled,
well-paved back roads around Amherst, WI.
Park in the Amherst High School lot and be ready to
The Jensen Center at 8:00 am
. Routes are 8, 14, 28 and 39 miles. The ride will
permitting. Maps and sag wagon service will be provided.
LUNCH: 11:30 pm to 1:30 pm at the Jensen Center.
Prices on registration sheet. Includes Sales Tax and gratuity. Pre-registration required by
July 21, 2018 for these rates.
Catered by Ambrosia's
Menu: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Buns (Including Gluten Free), Potato Salad, Vegetarian Baked Beans,
Cole Slaw, Fruit Salad, Assorted Dessert Bars (Including Gluten Free), Raspberry Iced Tea and Lemonade.
- ICE Trikes
Thanks to Rudy Rack for supplying bike racks for the rally!
MULTI DAY RATES:
seminars and door prizes.
You can come
for Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday.
seminars and door prizes.
You can come for all three days.
Children 17 & Under who are riding their own bikes on the tours (signed parental/guardian waiver
and participating in
all rally activities will be charged the regular rally fees. Parents must
with the children
on the tours and be present during the
test rides. Children not participating
child trailers are free.
Children not participating must have appropriate supervision.
are listed on the
registration form and above.
Meals and t-shirts are a little extra, but worth it! Pricing information available on the registration form
Pre-registration must be received by July 21st, 2018 for discounted rates on lunches
- Print it, sign it and mail it in with a check or money order.
- Call Toll Free - 800-233-4340 - Please have your credit card information ready.
- Day-of Registration - Stop by and sign the release waiver and enjoy the festivities.
- Limited number of t-shirts and meals available the day of the Rally - "first come, first serve".
2018 T-shirt Design To Be Announced
Due to the typical high volume of summer activities and events in August, we suggest you make lodging
reservations as early as possible.
Motels in Stevens Point & Plover:
Complimentary Breakfast Buffet, Complimentary Cocktail, Free High Speed Internet Access, Indoor Swimming Pool & Whirlpool, Complimentary
Local Phone Calls, Exercise Room,
Use of Business Center, Guest Laundry & Same Day Valet Services, Sundry Shop.
• Econo Lodge Inn & Suites (715) 341-5110 - 5110 Main St, Stevens Point - I-39 and Hwy 10 intersection, 3 miles from Hostel Shoppe.
• Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott (715) 342-9300 - Stevens Point - Hwy 10 East near I-39/10 intersection, 2.5 miles from Hostel
Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Pool, Spa, 24 Hour Fitness Center, Free High Speed Wireless Internet,
usiness center with computer and
• Hampton Inn Plover (715) 295-9900 - 3090 Village Park Drive, Plover. 4 miles from Hostel Shoppe. Adjacent to I-39, exit 153, next
Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Free High Speed Internet Access, Indoor Swimming Pool & Whirlpool, Complimentary Local Phone
Calls, Exercise Room, Complimentary
Use of Business Center, Guest Laundry & Same Day Valet Services.
• Holiday Inn (715) 344-0200 - 1001 Amber Ave. - Stevens Point - Off Hwy 10, 2 miles from Hostel Shoppe. Holiday Inn Website
• Holiday Inn Express (715) 344-0000 - 1100 Amber Ave. - Stevens Point - Off Hwy 10, 2 miles from Hostel Shoppe.
• La Quinta (715) 344-1900 - 4917 Main St, Stevens Point - I-39 and Hwy 10 intersection, 3 miles from Hostel Shoppe.
Motels in Waupaca:
• Comfort Suites at Foxfire (715) 942-0500 - 199 Foxfire Drive, Waupaca, WI. 26 miles from Stevens Point. Comfort Suites Website
Bed & Breakfasts in Stevens Point, Amherst & Waupaca:
- Amherst Inn Bed & Breakfast (888) 211-3555 - 303 South Main Street, Amherst, WI. 15 miles from Hostel Shoppe. Amherst Inn Website
- Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast (715) 258-3107 - E3192 Apple Tree Lane, Waupaca, WI. 28 miles from Hostel Shoppe. Apple Tree Website
- Artha Sustainable Living Center - Bed & Breakfast (715) 824-3463 - 9784 County Road K, Amherst, WI. 20 miles from Hostel Shoppe. Artha Website
- Dreams of Yesteryear Bed & Breakfast (715) 341-4525 - Located on Brawley St. - Stevens Point Dreams of Yesteryear Website
- Victorian Swan Bed & Breakfast (715) 345-0595 - 1716 Water Street, Stevens Point Victorian Swan Website
Camping near Stevens Point, Amherst & Waupaca
11 months in advance.
- Collins Park - 20 miles NE of Stevens Point
- DuBay Park - 15 miles NW of Stevens Point
- Jordan Park - 6 miles N of Stevens Point
- Lake Emily Park - 12 miles SE of Stevens Point
• Wisconsin State Park - (715) 258-2372 - Hartman Creek State Park - 23 miles SE of Stevens Point
Bag Eddany Eat Bag sleep Tote Canvas sleep Eddany Eat Tote Dodgeball Dodgeball Canvas OTHER RESOURCES
2017 Rally Photos
2016 Rally Photos
2015 Rally Videos
2014 Rally Photos and Videos