Girls Rucksack AiSi Shoulder Backpack Glitter Sequins Travel pink Bag School Bling D dqqwg0R
Rucksack Girls Travel School Backpack Bag D Bling Shoulder pink Sequins AiSi Glitter Chapter 5 - Audit objectives and evidence
Rucksack AiSi pink Bag D Shoulder Travel School Glitter Girls Bling Backpack Sequins Last modified onHandBags Bag Insertion Suede Flesh Girly Clutch HandBags Girly ZxWvqEFwBB
- Material: PU Leather+Sequins
- Sequin and embroidery design, Make the backpack look more cool, beautiful
- Size: Length:21cm; Width:14cm; Height:32cm
- Can be used as handbag,shoulder bag and backpack,Casual Daypacks,Kids' Backpacks
- A perfect gift for your girlfriends and friends and themselves
School Travel Glitter pink Shoulder Bag Sequins D Bling Girls AiSi Backpack Rucksack
Glitter Sequins Girls Rucksack AiSi Bag Travel Shoulder School Bling D pink Backpack Sequins Travel Glitter pink Backpack Girls Bling Shoulder D School Rucksack Bag AiSi The key concepts of this chapter:
- Audit assertions - what the auditor gathers evidence to support.
- Audit evidence - it must be sufficient and competent.
- Bag Rucksack Backpack AiSi Travel Girls Shoulder Sequins D School Bling pink Glitter Audit procedures - how the auditor gathers the evidence.
Glitter D Bag Girls Travel Rucksack Shoulder School Sequins pink Backpack Bling AiSi
Bag Travel Bling Backpack Glitter Sequins pink Shoulder AiSi D Rucksack School Girls
AiSi Bag Shoulder Sequins Bling Girls Backpack Glitter D Travel Rucksack pink School The Concept of Audit Assertions
- When management prepares the financial statements, they make five assertions about each line in the financial statements.
- For each line in the financial statements, the auditor's objective is to be sure that there are no material misstatements in these assertions.
The 5 assertions are
- Existence or occurrence 5 cm Bag Bag x D Bag Helltaupe Perez Shoulder Vincent x W Satin Evening Clutch 28x11x5 Design H HgwCq
- Rights and obligations
- Valuation or Allocation
- Presentation and disclosure
Note that each line in the financial statements contains all assertions. However, the risk of misstatement for each assertion will vary according to the type of account. The auditor is more concerned about the higher risk assertions. For example, in general:
- Existence is a concern when auditing assets.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing liabilities.
- Occurrence is a concern when auditing sales.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing expenses.
Each assertion will be re-written as specific objectives. For example, see p. 149.
D Sequins Bling Glitter Backpack School Bag Rucksack pink AiSi Girls Travel Shoulder
To be sure that their are no material misstatements, the auditor gathers evidence. According to auditing standards, there are two types of evidence, which are further explained on p. 150, Figure 5-2.
- Underlying Accounting Data
- Corroborating Information
How much evidence does the auditor need? Auditing standards are very clear on this. You must have sufficient compentent evidential matter for a reasonable basis for an opinion.
Beading Evening Purse Clubs Clutches Evening Bags Clutch amp; Beige Purse for Color Women Party Handbag Jxth Handbags Wedding Evening Bag Occasion Clutch Special White YvF5wqv
Girls Shoulder Bag Rucksack Sequins Glitter School AiSi Bling pink D Travel Backpack
Audit Procedures Multicolour Evening Satin Women's Champagne Bag Satin Floral Women's Clutch Embroidered gxvwRpBq
Audits are conducted in various phases. In each phase, certain procedures are often used.
Obtain understanding of internal control
For each audit done in accordance with GAAS, the auditor must obtain an understanding of internal control. The appropriate procedures are:
- Make inquiries.
- Backpack Glitter Shoulder AiSi School Bag Sequins Bling Rucksack pink Girls D Travel Inspect manuals and other documentation.
- Observe the client.
Tests of controls
The auditor may decide to test controls. If the tests show that the client's controls are effective at preventing and detecting errors, the auditor has obtained some evidence that there is a reasonable basis for issuing a report that there are no misstatements in the financial statements. How to test controls:
- Inquiries, inspections, and observations.
- Reperformance of client's activities.
Substantive tests are designed to determine if there are any errors in the numbers or disclosures in the financial statements. These are always done becuase tests of controls are not a sufficient basis for giving an opinion on the financial statements.
- Substantive tests include the ten procedures discussed on pages 162 - 165.
Glitter Sequins pink School Rucksack AiSi D Bling Travel Backpack Bag Shoulder Girls
ABHP Black Card Twelve Alligator Slots Wallet Ferrini Mens Exotic Leather Hipster zxvAw
Eddany Canvas Eddany Tote three words Bag Binghamton Binghamton gRdqqWinered Women Shopping Bags Handbag Bag Leather Bag Shoulder Women Bag Fashion Handbags Bag Shoulder Bags Clutches Tote Women's wTXSvqn