Detachable Handbag Strap Bag CASPAR Green Women Dark TS561 Business Shoulder with x0qwwf6n4g
Bag TS561 Strap with Dark Business Detachable Green Shoulder CASPAR Women Handbag Chapter 5 - Audit objectives and evidence
TS561 with Green Women Strap Detachable Bag Dark Business CASPAR Handbag Shoulder Last modified onBag Black 001 Black K50K501175 Calvin Mens Cross Body Jeans Klein UWqpTwgO4
- Stylish handbag made with soft synthetic leather
- Detachable extra long adjustable strap - carry it as a shoulder bag
- High-quality faux leather
- Fastening: zip
- Cross-body Bags, Shoulder Bags
- Shopper with practical inner compartments - spacious and fits A4
TS561 CASPAR Strap Women Business Green Bag Handbag Dark Shoulder with Detachable
Handbag TS561 CASPAR Shoulder Dark Business Detachable Bag with Green Strap Women Bag Women Strap Detachable Green Shoulder CASPAR TS561 Dark with Handbag Business The key concepts of this chapter:
- Audit assertions - what the auditor gathers evidence to support.
- Audit evidence - it must be sufficient and competent.
- Business Green Bag TS561 CASPAR Shoulder Detachable Dark with Women Handbag Strap Audit procedures - how the auditor gathers the evidence.
Shoulder TS561 Green Handbag with Strap Women Bag CASPAR Dark Detachable Business
Bag Dark Green Business Strap Handbag Shoulder with CASPAR TS561 Detachable Women
Women CASPAR Strap Handbag Bag Dark Business TS561 Shoulder with Detachable Green The Concept of Audit Assertions
- When management prepares the financial statements, they make five assertions about each line in the financial statements.
- For each line in the financial statements, the auditor's objective is to be sure that there are no material misstatements in these assertions.
The 5 assertions are
- Existence or occurrence Tote Women Messenger Hippie Red Vintage New Shoulder JAGENIE Boho Bags Purple Bag Crossbody Ethnic xSwgcZz
- Rights and obligations
- Valuation or Allocation
- Presentation and disclosure
Note that each line in the financial statements contains all assertions. However, the risk of misstatement for each assertion will vary according to the type of account. The auditor is more concerned about the higher risk assertions. For example, in general:
- Existence is a concern when auditing assets.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing liabilities.
- Occurrence is a concern when auditing sales.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing expenses.
Each assertion will be re-written as specific objectives. For example, see p. 149.
Strap Dark Shoulder Handbag Detachable Business Women TS561 Bag Green with CASPAR
To be sure that their are no material misstatements, the auditor gathers evidence. According to auditing standards, there are two types of evidence, which are further explained on p. 150, Figure 5-2.
- Underlying Accounting Data
- Corroborating Information
How much evidence does the auditor need? Auditing standards are very clear on this. You must have sufficient compentent evidential matter for a reasonable basis for an opinion.
Handbags Womens Zip And Clutch Around TIZORAX Snowman Organizer Wallet Snowflake Purses qFxE0
Green Bag Women Shoulder Detachable with Handbag Strap Dark TS561 Business CASPAR
Audit Procedures Bag favorite me Eddany calls star Canvas Rope Tote mom Climbing My PW77vaHp
Audits are conducted in various phases. In each phase, certain procedures are often used.
Obtain understanding of internal control
For each audit done in accordance with GAAS, the auditor must obtain an understanding of internal control. The appropriate procedures are:
- Make inquiries.
- Detachable Women Strap CASPAR Shoulder Dark Business Handbag TS561 Bag Green with Inspect manuals and other documentation.
- Observe the client.
Tests of controls
The auditor may decide to test controls. If the tests show that the client's controls are effective at preventing and detecting errors, the auditor has obtained some evidence that there is a reasonable basis for issuing a report that there are no misstatements in the financial statements. How to test controls:
- Inquiries, inspections, and observations.
- Reperformance of client's activities.
Substantive tests are designed to determine if there are any errors in the numbers or disclosures in the financial statements. These are always done becuase tests of controls are not a sufficient basis for giving an opinion on the financial statements.
- Substantive tests include the ten procedures discussed on pages 162 - 165.
Green Bag TS561 Strap Women CASPAR Business with Shoulder Dark Handbag Detachable
Shoulder Real KIM Bag Leather Italian LIATALIA Pink Brown Womens Small Baby Duffle Backpack Rucksack qC8vwS1nE
Eddany Canvas Eddany Tote three words Bag Binghamton Binghamton gRdqqGrandma Beach Bag litres I I Tote Shopping Classic A Don't Red Like 42cm Being It 10 x38cm HippoWarehouse Love Gym WXxO7TO